the BlindTechAdventurers are joined by Keith and Julie Harrison to discuss an innovative new modality for teaching and learning Braille. At the heart of this is an app called Tonal Braille. We discuss this innovative method, and demo the app.
* To download Tonal Braille, check out https://play.google.com/store/apps/de...
We discuss some news articles, including Google I/O, and the introduction of new accessibility features to Android.
Next, we demo the new Sound Recorder app in Windows 11 Insider builds.
Finally, we engaged in a discussion of Braille. How do we use Braille, which devices do we use, is Braille even still relevant, etc.
* Check out blindtechadventures.com where you can learn about the podcasters, donate, and check out other episodes.
* Check out and subscribe to the YouTube channel, where you may find content not released to podcast form. https://www.youtube.com/blindtechadventures
* Please consider sharing this podcast with your friends.
* If you'd like to come on the show, or if you have feedback, please send that to firstname.lastname@example.org